1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Nano Fusion sro, IČ: 29375363 with its registered office at Pod Nádražím 370, 664 01 Bílovice nad Svitavou. (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are:
address: Nano Fusion sro, Pod Nádražím 370, 664 01 Bílovice nad Svitavou
phone number: +420 775 420 935
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
1. The controller shall store personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 3 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
1. By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website, or send you a new version of these terms and conditions to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.